What to Do After Submitting My Application
**Your application is not complete until we receive the following documents.**
**The only families completing this process will be those that have completed an online application prior to this OR have children currently enrolled in Head Start.**
Complete the PREK PPSB Fillable Forms Packet at the bottom of this page. If you are having trouble electronically filling out the forms, you can print, complete and then scan the documents.
SCAN the following:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income used for Step 1
- 3 Proofs of Residency used for Step 1 (Must see entire document)
- Child's Immunization Record if not vaccinated in the State of Louisiana
- Parent/Guardian's Drivers License/ State Picture ID
- Legal or Custody Papers, if applicable
- Child's IEP, if applicable (1st page only)
- Medicaid or Private Insurance card (Head Start applications only)
- Car Insurance card (Head Start applications only)
EMAIL ALL documents in ONE email to...
ECenrollment@ppsb.org with Child's Name in subject line.
Need help scanning?
See the Scanning Help page at the bottom of this page.
THANK YOU for your submission! You will receive an email stating if your application is complete or if additional information is needed.
*Completion of this online application DOES NOT mean your child has been accepted into a PPSB Early Childhood Program.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered during registration for any of our programs.
*Income eligibility will determine a child's registration to the program within your zoned residency area.